The AICP's highly successful Production Training Seminar was created to advance industry standards and develop consistency of production skills. This in-depth series of classes offers a detailed examination of the production process, and the role of the production staff.
We have several locations with upcoming seminars in the next few months. Please see below for details.
August 13th-14th, 2016
THIS SEMINAR IS SOLD OUT. Please contact Shannon Munoz-Flores for more details and to add your name to a waiting list for future seminars.
September 17th-18th, 2016
Please contact Aurora Warfield for more details.
About the AICP Seminar
This in-depth series of classes offers a detailed examination of the production process, and the role of the production staff. This course is taught by well-known commercial production professionals,
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Producers/Production Supervisors/Assistants/Coordinators who want an update on digital production, union rules, bidding
- Producers/Production Supervisors/Assisants/Coordinators who have recently returned to the field
- Coordinators who want to make sure they are covering all the bases
Crew Labor and Unions
- Basic oblicgations, right-to-work, independent contractors, union vs non-union
- Collective bargaining agreements
Partnering With the Financial Department
- Knowing Your Reporting Requirements for Employees and Independent Contractors
- Forms and Legal Issues
- Production Insurance and Insurance Certificates
- Breakdown of the bidding process today
- Details of the Bid Form
Boards to Broadcast
- A Live Action job example
Pitch to Delivery
- A Digital job example
- AICP Seminar Schedule