The AICP's highly successful Production Training Seminar was created to advance industry standards and develop consistency of production skills. This in-depth series of classes offers a detailed examination of the production process, and the role of the production staff.
The next Seminar will take place from July 27th-30th in New York. To register please click here. For more information, please email Laurie Nichtern.
To register for the Seminar in Los Angeles, taking place August 17th-20th, please click here.
About the AICP Seminar
This in-depth series of classes offers a detailed examination of the production process, and the role of the production staff. This course is taught by well-known commercial production professionals,
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Producers/Production Supervisors/Assistants/Coordinatorswho want an update on digital production, union rules, bidding
- Producers/Production Supervisors/Assisants/Coordinators who have recently returned to the field
- Coordinators who want to make sure they are covering all the bases
- P.A.s who want to move up (and out of the rain)
Part One: Boards to Broadcast
- Live Action from boards to broadcast – an example
- Digital from pitch to delivery – an example
Part Two: Crew Labor and Unions
- Basic obligations, right-to-work, independent contractors, union vs non-union
- Collective bargaining agreements
Part Three: The Bid
- Breakdown of the bidding process today
- Details of the Bid Form
Part Four: Partnering With the Financial Department
- Knowing Your Reporting Requirements for Employees and Independent Contractors
- Forms and Legal Issues
- Production Insurance and Insurance Certificates
AICP Seminar Schedule