The AICP's highly successful Production Training Seminar was created to advance industry standards and develop consistency of production skills. This in-depth series of classes offers a detailed examination of the production process, and the role of the production staff.
We have several locations with upcoming seminars in the next few months. Please see below for details.
July 23rd-24th, 2016
Please contact Jenna Buthman for more details.
August 13th-14th, 2016
Please contact Shannon Munoz-Flores for more details.
September 17th-18th, 2016
Please contact Aurora Warfield for more details.
About the AICP Seminar
This in-depth series of classes offers a detailed examination of the production process, and the role of the production staff. This course is taught by well-known commercial production professionals,
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Producers/Production Supervisors/Assistants/Coordinators who want an update on digital production, union rules, bidding
- Producers/Production Supervisors/Assisants/Coordinators who have recently returned to the field
- Coordinators who want to make sure they are covering all the bases
Part One: Boards to Broadcast
- Live Action from boards to broadcast – an example
- Digital from pitch to delivery – an example
Part Two: Crew Labor and Unions
- Basic obligations, right-to-work, independent contractors, union vs non-union
- Collective bargaining agreements
Part Three: The Bid
- Breakdown of the bidding process today
- Details of the Bid Form
Part Four: Partnering With the Financial Department
- Knowing Your Reporting Requirements for Employees and Independent Contractors
- Forms and Legal Issues
- Production Insurance and Insurance Certificates
- AICP Seminar Schedule