The AICP's highly successful Production Training Seminar was created to advance industry standards and develop consistency of production skills. This in-depth series of classes offers a detailed examination of the production process, and the role of the production staff.
We have several locations with upcoming seminars in the next few months. Please see below for details.
August 16th-19th, 2015
Please contact Shannon Munoz-Flores for more details.
About the AICP Seminar
This in-depth series of classes offers a detailed examination of the production process, and the role of the production staff. This course is taught by well-known commercial production professionals,
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Producers/Production Supervisors/Assistants/Coordinatorswho want an update on digital production, union rules, bidding
- Producers/Production Supervisors/Assisants/Coordinators who have recently returned to the field
- Coordinators who want to make sure they are covering all the bases
- P.A.s who want to move up (and out of the rain)
Part One: Boards to Broadcast
- Live Action from boards to broadcast – an example
- Digital from pitch to delivery – an example
Part Two: Crew Labor and Unions
- Basic obligations, right-to-work, independent contractors, union vs non-union
- Collective bargaining agreements
Part Three: The Bid
- Breakdown of the bidding process today
- Details of the Bid Form
Part Four: Partnering With the Financial Department
- Knowing Your Reporting Requirements for Employees and Independent Contractors
- Forms and Legal Issues
- Production Insurance and Insurance Certificates
AICP Seminar Schedule
Please contact Byron Fitts for more details.