AICP PA SEMINAR 2019
Professional Guidance for Upcoming Production Assistants in Chicago.
Attendees will receive an overview of the production process, and training for prep, shoot and wrap days. Your resume will be distributed to all the AICP Midwest companies, and to freelance Line Producers, Freelance Production Managers and Coordinators in Chicago.
Date & Time: Saturday, May 4th, 2019 9:00am - 3:00pm
Location: Essanay Studio and Lighting
1346 N North Branch
Chicago, IL 60642
RSVP Deadline: April 24th, 2019 - To RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Capacity: 35
1. Must be ready to enter the industry or a graduating senior.
2. A letter of recommendation about your experience and goals.
3. A PDF of your resume (file labeled with full name) when you RSVP.
Seminar Topics Include:
- Panel discussions led by an Exec Producer, Line Producer, 1st AD, and crew department heads.
- Anatomy of a Crew Understanding each department and their support needs
- To Do & Not To Do Responsibilities of an office and set PA.
- Pick Up What? Where? Vendor pick up and returns.
- Nothing Petty About it Petty Cash tracking receipt, envelope completion & timecards. * Tetris in a Truck How to pack and unpack a production truck.
Lunch will be provided and you will be eating with the multiple crew department heads. This will give you time to one on one network with freelance professionals and the opportunity to establish connections.
RSVP by 4/24/2019 and email email@example.com