Session III - Lawyers on the Clock, Round VI
Monday, June 5th 2017 | 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
The Helen Mills Theater and Event Space
137 West 26th Street
New York, NY 10001
The ever-popular session takes a group of attorneys and asks them to do the impossible – address a legal issue in two minutes or less—and give some real takeaway tips.
- Is that Online Content “Advertising”?
- Fair Use in a Digital/Viral World
- Sequential Liability – I Don’t Think It Means What You Think It Means
- Double-Breasting and the DGA
- Tell It Like It Is: Transparency & Social Media
- Trust No One
- Litigation Avoidance Strategies (or How Not To Get Your Butt Sued)
- SAG Issues Online
- Client Direct – Part I – The Dreaded Digital Master Services Agreement
- Big Data (and What It Means For You)
- Department of Justice Investigation
- Client Direct – Part II – Live Action: Square Peg in a Round Hole
Moderator: Adam Cohen, Partner/Chair of the Intellectual Propery Group, Kane Kessler
Douglas Emhoff, Partner, Venable LLP
Jeffrey A. Greenbaum, Managing Partner, Frankfurt Kurnit Klein & Selz
Roberta Wolff, Esq.